Trumpet & Horn specializes in Art Deco, Edwardian and Victorian vintage engagement rings that are truly spectacular. Founder Jerry Heidenreich has been in the estate jewelry business for 30 years and thanks to his wife, Kim, began selling online and the Trumpet & Horn brand was born. And we couldn't be happier they did! Jerry and associate buyer, Eliza Ehrlinger, have an incredible eye and knack for discovering irresistible vintage pieces. Believe me, once you check out their website you will be saying what I am, "Keep it coming!"
1. Mixed metal rings (usually yellow gold and platinum) and especially with sapphires!
|Monticello is an exceptional Edwardian diamond and sapphire engagement ring in platinum and topped by 18k yellow gold with Old European cut diamonds, rose cut diamonds and triangular cut natural sapphires that are further accented with filigree and hand engraving|
2. Emeralds! Wow. We can't seem to keep any of these around. In terms of sales, they are honestly more popular than either sapphires or rubies.
|Hyde Park is a classic antique Victorian era engagement ring in platinum and 14k yellow gold with a square Step Cut natural emerald from Colombia and Old Mine cut diamonds.|
3. Delicate and intricate filigree work especially from the Edwardian era (see photo in #1)
4. Halo rings
|Bucksport is a dramatic Art Deco diamond ring in platinum featuring a center Old European cut diamond and a bold repeating hexagonal halo with diamonds.|
5. Old Mine Cut diamonds This category on our site is the most viewed other than just the engagement rings category. People LOVE them!
|Bishop is an Edwardian engagement ring in platinum with an Old Mine cut diamond and excellent hand engraving.|
6. Opals These aren't for engagements typically, but for our fine jewelry audience, we can't keep them in stock. The Piedmont ring (below) is one of our most popular rings to date.
|Piedmont is a Victorian era ring in 14k yellow gold with 3 oval opals and rose cut diamonds|
Trumpet & Horn's website has great photos and most pieces are accompanied by a video so you can really see how these rings glimmer and sparkle! They do a great job of making you feel comfortable buying fine jewelry online with a concierge feature that pops up on your screen so you can chat with a live customer service member. New pieces are added every Tuesday (sign up for their email newsletter to be sure not to miss them!). You can follow Trumpet & Horn on Instagram @trumpetandhorn
The Polished Vault favorites: Here are three more rings from Trumpet & Horn that I cannot stop staring at!!!
|Bennington is a gorgeous Edwardian ring in platinum with an oval cut natural pink sapphire, Old European cut diamonds, filigree, milgrained edges and hand engraving.|
|Chelsea is a pristine Art Deco diamond ring in platinum and 14k white gold featuring an Old European cut diamond, blue calibre cut natural sapphires and further encircled by a diamond encrusted oval halo.|
|Pebble Beach is an 1880's Victorian era engagement ring in 14k yellow gold and silver with rose cut diamonds.|